The MST300 is the latest handheld OBD-II scan tool with large LCD display and solid design. It is extremely user friendly and designed for anyone to use, not just the automotive professional. It is an easy and economical investment for the do-it-yourselfer or beginning technician.
OBD2 Scanner MST300
1. Displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and a short description.
2. Works on any OBD-II compliant vehicle with a 16 pin data link connector (built after 1995)
3. Works on latest CAN (Controller Area Network) equipped vehicle.
4. Reads and clears all generic and most manufacturer specific DTCs.
5. Resets "Check Engine" of "Service Engine Soon" light.
6. Views OBD-II freeze frame data, scans, records and plays back live data. Stores up to 38 scans.
7. Displays Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
8. Displays module readiness status.
9. Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
10. Supports languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish.
1. Large LCD display: 160 x 105 pixels with contrast adjustment and backlight.
2. Stronger and more durable than most equipment on the market.
3. Operates in temperatures from -20℃ to 50℃ (-4° F to 120°F).
4. Operates on 9-15V DC provided by vehicle battery.
5. Offered in blue, yellow or red.
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
How to Buy from OBDISK?
To ensure satisfaction at all times, our customer service team provides comprehensive after sales support.
With years of experience maintaining and servicing automated materials handling systems for some of the world’s leading organisations, we can confidently claim that Exmac’s after sales support is totally focused and second to none.
A concise Operating & Maintenance Manual is provided on completion of every project, to assist operators and maintenance personnel in the day-to-day use and care of the system.
A 12 month warranty is offered as standard on all systems and equipment supplied. Extended warranty agreements are available on request.
Exmac Automation’s priority is to resolve issues as quickly as possible when a request for assistance or parts is received. Response is immediate, and with the ability to call on a wealth of experienced engineers and a vast stock of standard component parts, we are able to provide a first class after sales service.
A variety of maintenance contracts and operator and maintenance training programmes, and a 24/7 telephone hotline and call-out facility, are also available.
The accessibility and availability of our after sales department to provide assistance, guidance and advice embodies our aim to develop a close and continuing relationship with customers through constant communication.
Service contract example
Exmac service agreement levels offered (levels 1 2 & 3)